Medical devices have become increasingly complex, connected, and integrated systems. Yet many engineering teams still rely on documents and spreadsheets to manage development, risk assessments, and testing of devices to provide evidence of design control. This approach is no longer viable.
Register to watch Axendia’s President Daniel R. Matlis and Jama Software’s VP of Customer Success, Clay Moore as they discuss how an integrated platform approach to device development improves patient outcomes and reduces risk.
Watch the recording to learn:
• Why documents-based requirements processes are no longer sustainable
• How to align people, process & technology to improve agility and flexibility
• How collaboration streamlines the development process and improves quality
• How to accelerate NPI of complex, connected devices to anticipate market demand
• How to align validation & verification to meet global regulatory requirements
• Case studies from companies using an integrated platform to improve outcomes
Register and you can watch the on-demand recording now.