In this webinar, we discuss exciting new features in our updated Jama Connect® for Aerospace & Defense framework. These updates include refreshed solutions for cybersecurity, the DoD Range Safety Requirements Library, and other libraries of standards.
Also, Cary Bryczek, Solutions Director for Aerospace & Defense at Jama Software®, shares best practices in the Jama Connect platform and demonstrates significant new features that can help you further enhance your aerospace and defense product development processes, including:
- ARP 4761A – Guidelines and Methods for Conducting the Safety Assessment Process on Civil Airborne Systems and Equipment
- DO-326A – Airworthiness Security Process Specification
- US CFR Parts 21-57 Pre-imported Libraries and Usage
- Defense MBSE and Digital Engineering Guidance
- NASA and Air Force Range Safety Requirements
- European Cooperate with Space Standards (ECSS) Pre-Imported Libraries